[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]
You could go out and buy a mosquito zapper, but why not make one at home for way less money! Here is a recipe for a homemade mosquito trap -- and all you need is an old soda bottle and some kitchen items.
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast (You don't need a lot)
2-liter plastic bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every two weeks for continuous control.